Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Delight for E................

This year the theme is building/constructive/creative playthings for E since he has a huge love for them. We have been making purchases, I am afraid to say that I have gotten quite carried away with it since I LOVE THEM TOO! :-) A majority of his gifts come from these:






























































I happened upon them when I was surfing the net and found them on http://www.drtoy.com/toy_history/construction_exhibition_handout.html It felt good to know that I had made selections for E (without having seen this list before) that coincide with this list. Even better that I got them at discounts and free shipping if not at a store near me. Those not purchased are on my list for future gifts. Further details on each item at the site.

No comments: