Saturday, June 5, 2010

Smitten!

I am, as I have uttered many times very recently to people close to me, knee-deep in troubleland. I have been indulgent and unduly involved in preparing for the future of a little girl who is just now a little over 8 months old. Let's just cut to the chase and I'll show you what I have done and I am only at warm-up stage! I purchased all these clothes for when she is 4,5 and 6 as well as the hat for 2T-4T.



I love them oh so much! Couldn't help myself..........even got shoes/boots/leggings, etc. prepared for her. Somehow, my mind justifies purchasing for that age range. It gets a lot more wear. She'll be at school and can have an OOAK (one of a kind) outfit and they are for all seasons plus/minus inner and outerwears. Most of all that is a truly cute age to dress up as you can see on the models here. These are special clothes (most of them) made via cottage industry from home by talented entrepreneur moms of little children.  

Now moving on to the present time, what shall I have her wear for her upcoming birthday in September? But first, we have two boys due for their 15th and 5th birthday this July! Wow!!

No comments: