Thursday, February 17, 2011

Inspired to paint.......

This morning E started his day reading Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne on iPAD and he is at it again right now. iBooks is such a neat feature on the pad. I am just now discovering apps on the pad and hope to find more good stuff!
Then he caught sight of an open page on my laptop and it showed this. So he decided he was going to pick up his last canvas (before we get more) and make one of his very own.
This is the final result and he is giving it to dad for his office wall. :-)


6 comments:

meg duerksen said...

that's AWESOME!!!
a beautiful creation....how special!
thanks for sharing it with me.
and i loved that pineapple video!

Lia said...

wow...4 kids... :) (two thumbs up)..where do u live?? If u live here, then u can get batiks at pasar mayestik or tanah abang :) bento supplies u can get a lot from ebay and etsy :) good luck making bento! it's definitely not for me :)

Phebe said...

I'm originally from Malaysia...live in the US with American hubby and came across the batik in your collection. They are pretty and not gaudy like some I've seen. Would love to get my hands on some! Thanks for responding. I'll check the two sites for bento. You're such a bento expert!!

Swati said...

Lovely painting!

Phebe said...

Thanks everyone! Love that you cared to pay a visit!

Chawksgirl4ever said...

I love the painting! It has such vivid colors